If you receive services that are subject to Reverse Charge accounting from different EC countries, you may need to create one VAT code for the countries you are registered in, and another VAT code for the countries you are not registered in. If your suppliers are in one country, you need to create only one VAT code.
After the VAT codes have been created, they become available in the Purchase Ledger, Purchase Order Processing and Importer modules.
1. Open the System folder and click VAT Processing or click the Administration tab on the Ribbon Bar and then click VAT Processing.
2. To create a new record, click the icon on the toolbar or press CTRL+N.
3. In the Country Type box, select 'R' if you are registered in the EC country, or 'U' if you are not registered in the EC country.
4. In the Trans. Type box, select 'P' for Purchase.
5. In the VAT Code box, [...]
You can find the full version of this article in our Support Portal. Click here
If you are not an Intsys Client you can ask for a 1 month free trial of the Support Portal and get immediate access to hundreds of help guides, training videos and frequent resolved issues. Read more